We are convinced that the quality of legal advice is largely determined not only by the advisor’s expertise but also by the personal relationship of trust between client and advisor. Based on this conviction we have intentionally pursued the concept of a partnership-based boutique law firm.
Beyond client care as recognized experts we are actively engaged in discussions on new legal issues related to our areas of expertise by publications and lectures.
SELECTED MANDATES (SINCE 2012)
- More than 200 litigious cases concerning the liability of advisors on OTC derivatives
- Various litigious cases involving fundamental issues regarding structured financial instruments
- Advising credit institutions on negative interest rates in relation to credit portfolios and derivative portfolios
- Assisting credit institutions on the marketing of derivates; new product approval
- Assisting an association of banks in a project on the implementation of MiFID II
- Drafting contracts, advising and representing in litigation in approx. 100 pending cases related to credit agreements
- Representation of a credit institution in a collective proceeding under the KapMuG-regime
- Representation of various credit institutions in a large number of proceedings relating to funds of any asset classes
- Advising German branches of foreign credit institutions and financial service providers